Restland Funeral Home
Overview: Embalming Center Supervisor- $3K SIGN ON!
Your dream job awaits you at Restland Funeral Home and Cemetery in Dallas, TX! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Restland Funeral Home & Cemetery. We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Restland Funeral Home and Cemetery:
• We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Restland family.
• We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
• We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
• We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
• We are the eternal home of country music legend, Ray Price and Dallas Cowboys President, Tex Schramm
Why Dallas, TX:
• Dallas is a cosmopolitan city known for its high concentration of restaurants, shopping centers and entertainment
• No State Income Taxes! More money in your pocket to enjoy some of Texas' charm
• Home of “America's Team,” The Dallas Cowboys
• Dallas-Ft.Worth area has some of the best schools, 355 elementary, middle and high schools and 401 private schools. The area also has 18 colleges and universities.
We've made it our life's work to take care of others - and that starts with our employees. Take it from them and listen to a real-life testimonial from one of our current employees, “I want you to know I absolutely enjoy working here. I love the camaraderie, fast pace and diverse experience…Restland is second to none!"
Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
We are seeking a Care Center Supervisor. This position will monitor the daily processes to continue developing and growing staff knowledge and skill set for customer experience excellence.
• Ensures proper chain of custody is maintained throughout the preparation process
• Maintains a sterile and safe work environment consistent with company, government and industry rules, regulations and practices
• Trains all staff and strictly enforces all logging, identification, casket and cremation procedures
• Performs embalming, disinfecting, dressing, preparing and casketing of the deceased using appropriate precautions and OSHA standards
• Assists manager with various duties including maintaining OSHA guidelines for the location
• Ensures company vehicles used for the transportation of human remains are being maintained
• Ensures proper invoicing for the department
• 3+ years of experience as an embalmer
• 1+ years of management or leadership experience
• Valid driver's license
• Current embalming license in Texas or must be able to reciprocate
If this sounds like a good fit for you, click the Apply Now link on this page, or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, contact James Clark, by email at email@example.com or call (972) 238-7111 I can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests! (https://nsmg.jobs.net/en-US/join)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/wb7kEaiDrbXQXcbjVCgPoe
Restland Funeral Home
13005 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, TX 75243