Restland Funeral Home
Overview: Clerical and Administrative Specialist
We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Restland Funeral Home & Cemetery. We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Restland Funeral Home and Cemetery:
• We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Restland family.
• We are the eternal home of country music legend, Ray Price and Dallas Cowboys President, Tex Schramm
Why Dallas, TX:
• Dallas is a cosmopolitan city known for its high concentration of restaurants, shopping centers and entertainment
• No State Income Taxes! More money in your pocket to enjoy some of Texas' charm
• Home of “America's Team,” The Dallas Cowboys
• Dallas-Ft.Worth area has some of the best schools, 355 elementary, middle and high schools and 401 private schools. The area also has 18 colleges and universities.
We are seeking an Administrative Specialist. This position will work closely with the administrative group and provide support to the location's office management team. The successful candidate will have professional communication skills, computer proficiency, and strong attention to detail.
• Answer calls and respond to inquiries via telephone, internet and at times in person
• Complete required permits and certificates
• Process payments when needed
• Compose, edit, and upload obits to company website
• Communicate client family's needs promptly and accurately to the appropriate staff member
• Convey a sense of concern and empathy with client family members at all times
• Maintain professional and cooperative relationships with county clerk, medical examiner, and physicians
• Keep accurate records and image all case files in the company system
• All other duties assigned
• 1+ years of administrative support experience
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Ability to work well in a team based environment
• Ability to learn new software and conduct new tasks
• Professional communication and organizational skills
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/qq6eNRh4OqWyKTjBeIGlkb
Restland Funeral Home
13005 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, TX 75243