Restland Funeral Home
Overview: Call Center Service Agent
We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Restland Funeral Home & Cemetery. We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Restland Funeral Home and Cemetery:
• We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Restland family.
• We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
• We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
• We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
• We are the eternal home of country music legend, Ray Price and Dallas Cowboys President, Tex Schramm
Why Dallas, TX:
• Dallas is a cosmopolitan city known for its high concentration of restaurants, shopping centers and entertainment
• No State Income Taxes! More money in your pocket to enjoy some of Texas' charm
• Home of “America's Team,” The Dallas Cowboys
• Dallas-Ft.Worth area has some of the best schools, 355 elementary, middle and high schools and 401 private schools. The area also has 18 colleges and universities.
We've made it our life's work to take care of others - and that starts with our employees. Take it from them and listen to a real-life testimonial from one of our current employees, “I want you to know I absolutely enjoy working here. I love the camaraderie, fast pace and diverse experience…Restland is second to none!"
Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
We are seeking a Call Center Service Agent for Restland Funeral Home & Cemetery in Dallas, TX. This position is responsible for providing general assistance to guests, and effectively listening to determine how to best help the customer.
• Operates a telephone system handling a large call volume utilizing the “NorthStar Promise Script”
• Assists customers with general information, requests, and concerns
• Promptly answers all incoming calls and strives for minimal hold times
• Identifies and properly navigates incoming phone calls to the correct department or person
• Recognizes need for escalation and involving appropriate parties
• Takes detailed and accurate messages and delivers to appropriate party in a timely manner
• Proficient in handling multiple calls and requests while simultaneously working
• Behaves professional as well as sympathetic to the unique perspective of our clientele
• Demonstrates a caring attitude while calmly speaking with caller
• De-escalates calls from upset or irate customers to resolve problems
• Utilizes standard company specific software to meet location business requirements
• Completes assigned tasks in a competent and timely manner
• Prepare letters, reports and official records
• Completes office duties such as filing, phone duty, and use online reference materials
• Successfully works in a team environment as well as work independently
• 1+ years of experience in a call center environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Basic computer knowledge (Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, internet)
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/DoXBdDUJmr2bcPowCjGAb
Restland Funeral Home
13005 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, TX 75243