Restland Of Dallas
Overview: Family Service Supervisor
How do you define a life of purpose?
At NorthStar, we know it's never too late to find your calling. All you need is the desire to truly make a difference in the lives of others. We don't hire resumes. We hire great sales leaders that are passionate about helping people.
Ranked one of Selling Power's Top 50 Companies to Sell For, we pride ourselves on providing sales careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the income potential to change yours.
We've made it our life's work to take care of others – and that starts with our employees. We offer our sales professionals excellent compensation & sales incentive packages, training, and career advancement opportunities spanning 85 locations & 11 states.
Give yourself a raise in 2020. Your purpose starts here - Apply today.
We are seeking a Sales Supervisor for Restland Funeral Home's Family Service team. This position will be responsible for ensuring sales goals are met by effectively assisting the sales manager in the recruiting, hiring, training and retaining of sales advisors. The successful candidate will have professional communication skills, previous sales experience, and experience in the funeral services profession.
• Manage, direct and assist in the initial and continuing training and performance management of assigned sales advisors
• Conduct daily team meetings to review new sales and provide coaching for any development concerns that may arise
• Ensure daily prospecting occurs and that each sales advisor schedules the minimum number of pre-need sales presentations per week
• Observe each sales advisor's pre-need and at-need referral presentation and assist in the perfection of such presentation
• Keep thorough records of leads, referrals, closing ratios and after service follow-up results
• Report to the sales manager on a daily basis for direction setting and unit status report
• Ensure all location rules and regulations are studied, understood and adhered to
• Ensure cemetery inventory is fully understood, with full knowledge of all location lots, crypts, niches, etc.
• Provide instruction to sales advisors regarding interment orders, Interment Verification Procedures, property cards, interment cards, quit claims, sales contracts, deeds and issue resolution forms
• Institute tracking procedures that ensure accountability for hours worked, proper follow-up calls and home visits are made, and after monitoring these, give to the sales manager all contacts which have not been acted upon so as to not allow referrals or leads to be lost
• Conduct regular meetings with the office manager, family service advisors and grounds superintendent to discuss any existing problems or methods of avoiding problems
• 4+ years of sales experience
• 1+ years of experience in a leadership or management role
• Knowledge of closing procedures for sales
• Professional communication skills
• Valid driver's license
Many Career Paths, One Journey
NSMG has a nationwide footprint, with over 85 locations spanning all time zones in the continental US, including Hawaii. So, if you're a future leader looking for realistic career advancement opportunities and the stability and plan to get you there: We've got you.
Want to see what a Sales Career is like at NorthStar? Check out the video below:
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply here: https://www.click2apply.net/2VzMzrfXxl2zfdWVhJdMp
Restland Of Dallas
13005 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, TX 75243