• Valid Florida State Funeral Director/ Embalmer License.
• Attend and perform work in a professional and courteous manner in accordance with the employer’s requirements.
• Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement.
• Creativity when dealing with client families
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal, as well as external customers, community leaders, and grieving client families.
• Ability to empathize with client families and their guests and demonstrate tact and patience in emotionally charged situations.
• Tactful and professional when dealing with complaints or dissatisfaction with services or merchandise.
• Maintains a positive attitude and working environment through organization and communication.
• Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects, prioritizes tasks, and exercise good judgment.
• Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record.
Carriage Services is a leading provider of professional funeral and cemetery services and products in the United States. Headquartered in the vital, thriving city of Houston, Texas, Carriage is reaching out to care for families in diverse communities throughout the country. Carriage Services is changing the face of the funeral and cemetery industry in the United States. We invite you to be a part of this sweeping change. Carriage Services is an equal opportunity employer.
3040 Post Oak
Houston, TX 77056